Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello all

Hello all  Empty Hello all

Post  Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Hello all nice to be part of a clan 1st things first a little about myself , i am a 27 year old guy who has been a gamer for many years particular mmo and rpg's . I am from england and will help anyone out i have 3 master characters and 1 expert and 1 vet atm i have been playing for about 1 year ish now . I do love sword of the new world but i want to raid and feel in more of a team rather than afk leveling but i understand you kinda have to do this to reach certain goals . If you need help and i am not leveling i will come assist you in any way i can i wont bite , im friendly enough and from time to time i will try help some lower people out with money issues unlike my last guild if you dont take liberties i will help you all out alot so il leave off by saying hi to all and look forward to properly meeting you all in game Smile .
    Atila
    Atila
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2010-01-19

Hello all  Empty Re: Hello all

Post  Atila Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi, you can ask for me to try help on event and raid!
    i dont have Master, only lvl1 expert, but i exp other team actually!
    violetfem
    violetfem
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  violetfem Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Welcome to the clan We are in the process of trying to organize raids and i have a great idea for CWS where we can take a colony

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:15 pm